October 12, 2017

The Raw Deal With Jim Fetzer 2017.10.12


James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940) is a philosopher of science and conspiracy theorist. Since the late 1970s, Fetzer has worked on assessing and clarifying the forms and foundations of scientific explanation, probability in science, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of cognitive science, especially artificial intelligence and computer science.

Today: Viva Las Vegas! Guest: John"Elvis"Lennon

JamesFetzer.blogspot.com
The Raw Deal Archives *Rense
The Real Deal Archives *Blog





64k CF Download


Download From Archive.org

8 comments:

KnownUnknown said...

Another great show - and Rense absolutely said he didn't want to hear about crisis actors.

All hail Uncle Fester

KnownUnknown said...

Preston James: the aliens are the greatest mind controllers in the world.

Uh huh and I think I know who is being mind controlled

zapoper said...

So you're listening to Rense live. Great for you!

This is not the thread for it. You could have waited 40 minutes and posted it in the tonight Rense thread.

FFS.

And don't say: " Sorry zap ".

KnownUnknown said...

I'm in Australia - it's 3:40pm here, sometimes those links don't come out for hours.

zapoper said...

I would have let shit slide if you had started your comment with: " I'm listening to Rense and Preston James is saying: Blah blah blah à la Gordon Duff BS etc"

I'm tired and just want this BS to end.

KnownUnknown said...

I'll keep that in mind - making you frustrated was not my intention.

zapoper said...

It's ok. I'm just tired and sick of this three hour show. It will be posted around 9 minutes after the top of this hour.

KnownUnknown said...

I don't appreciate enough that you have to curate this stuff and that it's pretty damn late your time.

As stated I'll try and bear it mind before posting in future.